Small Data Centers
The new Powerware® 9155 uninterruptible power system (UPS) is a double-conversion online UPS that resolves all nine of the most common utility power quality problems and supplies clean, continuous power to all connected equipment. A scalable architecture makes this an uncommonly versatile UPS
Choose from four models to match today’s requirements, and upgrade kVA rating in increments as needed. Or, use the signature Powerware Hot Sync™ paralleling technology to simply upgrade from a single-module system to a multi-module system for added capacity or redundancy. Multiple equivalent UPSs can be paralleled to operate as a unified UPS.
- Protects connected equipment from all nine of the most common power anomalies
- Provides more real wattage in less space with a .9 power factor—protecting more equipment and leaving more room for expansion
- Supports Powerware Hot Sync paralleling of multiple modules for redundancy or extra capacity, ensuring that critical systems are always protected
- Increases battery life through microprocessor-controlled ABM Technology
- Low input current distortion—less than five percent total harmonic distortion
- High efficiency (90 percent across all load ranges) reduces utility costs and runs cooler, which in turn extends component life
- Integral batteries ensure smooth system shutdown in the event of a power outage. Extended Battery Modules can be added to extend battery backup time to hours, if desired.
- Sizes Available: 8 – 15kVA
For more information on the Powerware 9155, please call us at (888) 678-7877.
The Powerware 9170 , with its' scaleable, modular and redundant design, offers the highest level of reliability and lowest cost of ownership of any UPS in the 3-18 kVA range. Available in three-, six-, nine-, and twelve-slot configurations, the Powerware 9170 is ideal for server farms, networks, telecommunications, Internet service providers and other mission-critical applications.
- True double-conversion online design delivers the highest level of reliability
- Offers N X redundancy for both power and logic modules and battery modules, eliminating any system level single-point-of-failure
- Easily scalable to adapt to changing IT environments by simply adding power and/or battery modules
- ABM® battery management system doubles battery service life
- Extended Battery Modules (EBMs) extend run time capability
- Universal components fit in any order without affecting UPS operation
- Hot-swappable batteries, power modules, and charger modules simplify service
- Two communication expansion slots extend power management capabilities
- Power management software bundle provides monitoring and shutdown capabilities
- Powerware Gold Service maximizes uptime and system availability
- Sizes available: 3 - 18kVA
For more information on the Powerware 9170, please call us at (888) 678-7877.
The Powerware FERRUPS Tower UPS power supply delivers the best power quality and unmatched reliability in configurable power management. Offering more than just surge protection and backup power, the FERRUPS Tower UPS system features our patented Ferro resonant UPS technology to deliver 'bulletproof' power protection.
The FERRUPS Tower UPS offers the ideal level of power protection for banking and security systems, manufacturing process control, servers, and telecommunications equipment.
- Providing Power Protection Solutions Since 1987
- Features Include
- Delivers bulletproof protection with Ferro resonant technology
- Converts power from almost any AC source into computer-grade power
- Prolongs backup time with external battery cabinets
- Conditions incoming power without depleting the battery to preserve battery power for complete power outages
- Adapts to virtually any application with customizable receptacles, input plugs, voltage matching transformers, and bypass switches
- Ensures data integrity with free Software Suite bundle including LanSafe™ software, PowerVision® UPS software, and Foreseer® network monitoring software
- Incorporates connectivity products to fit various environments and applications
- Guarantees performance with a 2-year limited warranty and $25,000 load protection coverage
- Enhanced warranty coverage with optional Gold Plans and On-site Gold Plans which includes system startup
- 2-year limited UPS warranty
- $25,000 UPS load protection guarantee
For more information on the FERRUPS, please call us at (888) 678-7877.
Also available - FERRUPS Rackmount (850VA - 7kVA)